Nelleke van Heerikhuize is a Leadership Consultant & Executive Coach and the founder of aNewPathNow.
Her experience includes 20 years of senior leadership positions in Fortune 500 companies:
- Kimberly-Clark - Medtronic - Covidien
Nelleke’s background in the corporate world has involved taking on challenges in many different functional areas, including Sales, Marketing and Finance.
She has lived and worked in multiple countries in Europe and the US. She understands the demands of working as an individual contributor as well as those leading multi-functional teams, across differing geographies. As she moved into positions of increasing responsibility, she led her teams to success during periods of significant change while at the same time meeting the many expectations in a matrixed environment.
As a Vice President Sales and Marketing Europe, Nelleke enjoyed operating in a rapidly changing market place and adapting herself and the team to ensure success.
This experience made her decide to start her coaching organisation, supporting other executives to grow in global leadership effectiveness.
As a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach Nelleke uses a coaching process that measures and guarantees Leadership growth. This process improves the leader's behavioural effectiveness in the current role or gets him/her ready for career advancement.
English, Dutch, German
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Executive Coach - Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered
- Team Coach - Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered
- Global Leadership 360 Assessment (GLA 360) - Certified User
- Life Coach - iNLP Center & the International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- Professional Agile Leadership I - Scrum.org
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) - Scrum.org
- NLP Master Practitioner – iNLP Center & the International NLP Association
- NLP Practitioner - iNLP Center & the International NLP Association
- IAPLC – International Association of Professional Life Coaches
Contact us directly:
You can directly book a complimentary Leadership Strategy consultation at a time that fits your schedule.